Communications / Public Relations
Capitalizing on her background in journalism and corporate communications and her successful consulting experiences, Joy C. Frank-Collins begins each engagement by listening carefully to understand her client’s unique set of communications needs.
From public relations to crisis management, from stakeholder relations to social media integration, Joy’s expertise includes the full range of communications issues and needs that companies encounter in today’s competitive marketplace.
A representative list of her skillsets includes:·
- Public Relations
- Crisis Communications / Management
- Issues Management / Reputation Management
- Stakeholder Relations
- Social Media Strategies
- Website Strategy and Copy
- Employee Communications
- Newsletter Writing / Coordination
- Literature Development
- Ghostwriting (speeches, white papers, op-eds, etc.)
- Event Planning / Coordination
- Company / Product Launch Campaigns
- Public Speaking
Don't fret if you don't see what you need listed above - contact us and let's discuss your individual needs.